Eagle Bay Lot 11 – SOLD
Custom Built Home with Stunning Bay View
INCREDIBLE view from every floor. Entertain your guests on Multi-level decks
while enjoying this fantastic view. AMAZING SUNSETS!
- Luxury 4,275 sq ft of quality construction with meticulous attention to (detail.
- You will fall in love with the beautiful stone facade, then step inside the elegant double glass doors to high ceilings, open staircase and elegant living area with large windows to a serene waterfront setting.
- Main floor is handicap accessible including Master on Main floor with 5 piece master bath w/ large jetted tub and washer/dryer hookup.
- Also available on the main floor is a guest room/office with a full bath. Convenient separate outside entrance. Great for clients or guest room.
- Upstairs you will enjoy Large loft with double doors to deck overlooking panoramic view. Also upstairs, two additional bedrooms, full bath, and bonus/exercise/or children’s play room.
- Laundry Room conveniently located upstairs with built-in cabinets and large laundry sink.
- Huge Recreational Room on lower level. Room for Lots of Games, Pool Table, Ping -pong Table, Darts, Pinball, Wii, and TV/Media Area, Plus enjoy the fabulous view. Step outside and relax on the patio.
- Also a 2nd 5 piece bath just off the huge recreational room on lower level with a 6′ jetted tub!
- Whole house audio system including outdoor patio speakers, each room with its own control. (Net Streams Musica)
- Beautiful g mite slab.
- You will love the Custom tile work: Beautiful Travertine, Marble and Ceramic tile throughout
- 2 Gas Fireplaces, Cat 5, Outside Presidential TL Roof (Lifetime warranty),
- Hybrid Heating System includes 90% efficient gas furnace. This system offers extremely high energy efficient heat.
- On demand hot water, Outside Hot/Cold hose-bibs, & Hot Tub hookup.
- Many More Amazing Custom Features.
Property Location Map
Request More Information
Property Details for Lot 11
Square Feet: 4,275 sq ft
Lot Size: 7,030 sf
- Amazing Views: City, Mountain, River, Sound, Territorial
- Last Sold:Oct 2010 for $520,000
- Basement sqft:1,394
- Did we mention the view?
Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Disabled Access, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet
Address: 6100 36th Pl NE, Marysville, WA 98270